Monday, February 21, 2011

Hairy Pathan/Pashtun Ass + Dick

A Filipino guy Canada sent these pics a while back:

Hi Neil; I like your blog. There are few things that juice me up as hornily as hairy pakistani butt. I'm from the philippines but I lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for a number of years, where there are hairy pakistanis galore. I drove some hairy pathan fuck buddies out of their minds by rimming their even hairier succulent holes for hours on end, and I attached here some pics. The guy in them doesn't want a face pic but told me it's ok to show his manhole.

Thanks for the pics, Emmanuel. For the less aware people, Pathans or Pashtuns are an ethnic group from Afghanistan and northwestern Pakistan (and there are many Pathans settled in India). I'm guessing this one is Pakistani from the description?






The front is a little disappointing, but I can't complain with an ass like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.